No Sweatshops & Eco-Friendly Production
NO SWEATSHOPS/WRAP CERTIFICATION
Doing things the right way has never been up for debate. We only provide clothing produced in the U.S. and internationally in a no-sweat-shop, humane, sustainable way. Our clothing is W.R.A.P. certified.
What Principles Does the WRAP Certification Include?
- Human resources management
- Health and safety standards
- Environmental and eco-friendly practices
- Legal compliance including import/export, customs compliance and security standards
AIRLUME COMBED & RING-SPUN COTTON. NO C.O.E.
We only provide clothing that have been true to our core belief that quality garments start at the thread level, which is exactly where we start our design process. Our signature Airlume Combed and Ring-Spun Cotton is engineered to create the softest, smoothest tee you’ve ever felt.
THE AIRLUME DIFFERENCE?
- Clean Cotton: Combs out 2.5x more impurities than standard ring spun cotton
- Long Staple Cotton: This makes for less stray fibers and a tight-knit print surface
- Eco-Dyed: Our fabric is dyed using 7x less water and eco-friendly dyes